Friday, June 8, 2012

Wheel Thrown Pottery Communion Sets

Wow....  I can't believe I haven't 
posted since November!
We've had a grandbaby (Samuel Alan) and an engagement (daughter Sarah to Nick Patton), a college graduation and much, much more!

Life is busy.  Life is interesting.  Life is more than fun.

We were re-landscaping a large part of the grounds before Sarah's engagement.  Now, her wedding will be held here on the farm, so...landscaping is in full gear.

And, I've finally carved out enough time to throw more pottery than just the commissioned pieces.  So, I chose communion sets!  (Of course) My favorite forms...and vessels of honor,.A true honor for me when I can join in the communion of saints all around the country.  Find them here:   http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlebearclayworks?ref=si_shop

No comments: