Saturday, December 6, 2008

I love feedback....


When I shop online, I always look for ratings or feedback on the site. I love that Etsy has a place for feedback since you can't touch the pottery before you buy it!

Just this holiday season, I have hesitated to buy several things because of the ratings (one electronic item, one game). It is very helpful when shopping from a screen.

Thank you if you have taken time to leave a feedback for me on Etsy. I love knowing how you feel about your piece once it's in your hand. Here are a few customer comments:
Wonderful, wonderful quality. Light, yet sturdy. The outside is very much like a painting I have of the Appalachians. Thanks! davidisshoppingnow 11/17/2008
Very nice work. stephaniejourdan 12/06/2008

Super fast shipping and beautiful product! Thank you so much! cahotage 11/04/2008

Exquisite cup! Thank you for the beautiful work of art. I am using and enjoying it already. Thank you for the kind note as well. Willowroselady 10/04/2008

Robin is talented and wonderful to work with. psilovecupcakes 12/04/2008

No comments: